Wednesday 12 December 2018

Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge

 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 


 
We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



 Morgan's Artworld new Shop is now open for business.
You can visit Shop HERE!
  




Hello everyone, here is some mid month inspiration from me today. There is still time to enter our current challenge.

Card recipe:  

Hunkydory dressing table kit
Morgan's Artworld 1920 Regency Xmas Image coloured with Copics

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my mid month inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx