Tuesday 25 December 2018

Owen

Hi everyone, here is a Christmas card made for my grandson who still loves penguins at the age of 16!

Card recipe: 

Black card blank from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Gold mirror cardstock from crafty stash
Crafters Companion foiled sentiment
Whimsy Stamps Penguin Candlelight image coloured with Copics. (This was the image used for the Kit & Clowder October Markers Class.)



This shows the sentiment which is at the bottom left hand side of the card. It doesn't show up on the picture above.


Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx