Sunday 2 December 2018

Selection of birthday and retirement projects

Hi everyone, here is a retirement project and a couple of birthday cards made for friends and family.

I have used mostly Hunkydory items for all of these but have including some white cardstock and silver mirror cardstock from my stash.

Also have added some grograin ribbon.

This first project is for my sister-in-law who has just retired.



This one is for her birthday on 11th December.


This one is for a friend whose birthday is the same day 11th December.


Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my projects.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx