Friday 1 March 2019

Scrappers Delights VIP Chibis Deals - 1st March 2019



Hi everyone, some new releases can be found over at Scrappers Delights Store Check out the DT inspirations using these gorgeous images here Facebook Group and Challenge Blog.

There are lots of things happening at Scrappers Delights at the present and we have some really special deals for you. See the image below:


The only way to get Zodiac bundle at this time is to purchase the Chibi VIP Deal!

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe:

White card blank
Patterned paper from DCWV
White Neenah cardstock
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Tattered Lace sentiment dies
Scrappers Delights Chibis Zodiac Aries image coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


http://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/blog
http://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/store/c7/New_In_Store.html
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/

I am entering this into the following challenges:


12 comments:

  1. Another fab card, love it!
    HUgs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this collection!! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Wendy! I am amazed how the pastel colors just shine against that brown background.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane (DT) xxx





    ReplyDelete
  5. This little card is so beautiful, love your soft colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you next time too. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool image!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and love your layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts. (Sincere apologies for my late comment).

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx