Wednesday 16 October 2019

Le'Anns World 101 Progressive Challenge 27

Hi everyone, I am sharing some DT inspiration with you today. You can join in with our Facebook Progressive challenge here Le'Anns World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge

Card recipe:

White shaped card blank
Black cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace cobweb, spider and scene dies
LeAnn's  Wendy image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Spooky! What a really great card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

    Debbie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your little witch Wendy? Love your colouring and the balance that spider web provides. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design - love the spider's web!

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Playground with Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx