Wednesday 6 November 2019

Shoes

Hello, this is a card made for my cousin who had a very funny experience in a shoe repair shop (I won't go into details) but the story has been told many times. Suffice it to say she ended up with no shoes at all when she left the shop as she was told they were cheap and rubbish, they actually ended up in the bin in the shop!

Anyway, she has a poem to go inside this card and is going to deliver it to the shop. (She does actually know the shop owner).



Card recipe:

White card blank
Blue patterned cardstock
Shop picture and cobbler from Clip Art

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx