Friday 14 February 2020

Stampers Delights Kawaii New Release 14th February 2020



Hello everyone, its Kawaii New Release time over at Stampers Delight.  Check out what the design team have created this time.  



Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe:



White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
White Crafters Companion watercolour cardstock
Embossing folder
Ribbon
Imagination Crafts trees stencil and satin paints
Stampers Delight Wolf image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration this week.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card and we appreciate you entering it into our challenge at Creative Moments,

    I cannot seem to find the link back to our blog at the moment though?

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tinz, don't what happened there, the link is now here :)

      Delete
  2. This little guy is so cute! I love your fun fold too! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx