Wednesday 1 April 2020

Stampers Delights Progressive Facebook Challenge 1st April 2020


Hi everyone, its time for another Progressive Facebook Challenge at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, provided you have created a complete project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' images for free.  If, however, you miss a month where you do not create a complete project with that month's freebie, you will be able to purchase it in store at a discounted price, alternatively, if you create a completed project using a Stampers Delights image you already have, you will qualify to receive the freebie at that time.  Hope this makes sense, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Can't wait to see what you all create again this month.

We have something very topical this month, hope you all like them.

Here is my DT inspiration for you to get your mojo going.

Card recipe:  

White card stock
White Neenah cardstock
Clarity designer paper
Tattered Lace stepper dies
Stampers Delights Progressive sentiment and images coloured with Copics
Arteza fine liner pen

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

Links:

13 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, beautifully colored image, amazing encouragement cards.
    Hugs, Lori m
    IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
    My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
    Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely. What a fabulous design :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I also Love your craft room photo in the blog header. Very nice. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card and appropriate for what is happening at the moment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and nice to see a shaped card,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful set. Thank you for joining us at the Corrossive challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us with your inspirational make.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx