Thursday 4 June 2020

LeAnn's World Challenge 101 3rd June 2020


Hi everyone, its time for a new challenge over at LeAnn's World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

Card recipe:  

White smooth cardstock
Copper satin cardstock
Stamped sentiment
Carnation Crafts dies from the Tranquil collection
White Pro paper
LeAnn's World Foxy Star image coloured with Copics 

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Beautiful scene and images. I like the shape.. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx