Tuesday 4 August 2020

LeAnn's World 101


Hi everyone, its time for a new challenge over at LeAnn's World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Pale green textured cardstock
Sheena Douglass embossing folder
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic scallop square dies
LeAnn's World 101 Brandon Fishing coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Tonic glitter paste

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx