Tuesday 5 January 2021

Elsa from Crayoniverse Bianca State Event/ Minneke Binnemans Color what you like

Hello everyone, here is my version of the colouring of Elsa by Bianca State hosted by Minneke Binnemans and Kleur wat je leuk vind - Color what you like.

Card recipe:  

White linen cardstock
White cardstock
Tattered Lace textured card and paper from their Unicorn set
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like what I've created with her.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. How perfect and beautiful Wendy..love it!..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Elsa card, I love this film. :)

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx