Saturday 8 May 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Birthday Colouring Contest May 2021

Hi everyone, this week sees us celebrating not only LeAnn's birthday but also Priya and Cindy have their birthdays too. So to celebrate we are holding a special birthday colouring contest. You can get the image and details here (14) Facebook.

Don't forget also to enter your project into this month's challenge here LeAnn's World 101.

Here is my DT inspiration for this contest.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Textured patterned cardstock from DCWV
Tattered Lace circle doily dies
Stamped sentiment
Free LeAnn's Birthday image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend pens
White gel pen









Below is the inside of the card


#LeAnnsWorld101

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.






1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx