Good morning everyone, here is an anniversary card made for my husband, we have been together for 40 years but only married in July 2026.
White linen cardstock
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Images from a Wedding Book by Crafts by Liuba
This is the front of the card when closed.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.
Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.
I am entering this into the following challenges:


Happy Anniversary to you both! Your card is fantastic, love the inside! Thanks for sharing it with us at JUGs!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa
DeleteWhat a stunning card for such a wonderful celebration. Many congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Thank you so much Jane xxx
DeleteThose pop-up butterflies are amazing, Wendy. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteThank you Bobby
DeleteWow!! I dont like it I absolutely love it!! Its so beautiful and so well made!! Bravo!! Ty for sharing with us at cardz 4 galz. Jill DT Member
ReplyDeleteThank you Jill
DeleteWow, I love this beautiful card! The butterflies are such a wonderful surprise. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Thank you Debbie
Delete