▼

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Xmas

Good afternoon everyone, here is another Christmas card made today.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White linen cardstock
Image and frame from Hunkydory
Stamped sentiment

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.#

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image. Love how you have framed it. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling image and sweet card design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely project. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx