Tuesday, 14 July 2026

Jo

Good morning everyone, here is a birthday card made for a friend.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White linen cardstock
Sentiment created using word on printable glitter paper
Image from Debbie Moore coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. An adorable card with that cute doggie. The colouring is awesome and the contrast with the white and grey background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your image is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're coloring is so realistic! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx