Saturday, 1 August 2026

Chris

Good morning everyone, here is a birthday card made for my granddaughter's boyfriend, Chris.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White linen cardstock
All other elements from Hunkydory

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks exactly like me when I'm staring at a donut! Great card, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I'm sure he loved it too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look on his face is just too funny!! Adorable little pup and a perfect masculine birthday card! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx