Good morning everyone, here is a birthday card made for a friend.
Crafters Companion patterned paper
Hunkydory image and sentiments
Card shape made using Crafters Companion Template Library
The card folds flat and fits into a 6" x 6" envelope
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.
Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.
I am entering this into the following challenges:

Beautiful card and paper, love the shape and cute image. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
Thank you Carol x
DeleteWhat a clever shape and card, bet your friend loved it. x
ReplyDeleteThank you Faith x
DeleteWhat a fun card! I've never seen that fold before. And as a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady, I love your image and the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.
ReplyDeleteThank you Heather
DeleteWhat a clever fold and a great card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Ally's Angels Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Thank you Helen x
DeleteFabulous card! Very interesting fun fold! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. It’s a pleasure to have you in the gallery!
ReplyDeleteDiane- DT LTCCB
Thank you Diane
Delete