Saturday 1 November 2014

Get well soon

Hi everyone, here is my DT make for our December Anything Goes Challenge at Sisters of Craft.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Ivory card stock
Creata backing paper
Digi image by Toni Arthur coloured with Copics
Faux gems
Spellbinders dies
Gold peel off sentiment
Tonic flower punches

Why not come and join the Sisters and take part in the challenge  http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/  There are 3 digi images up for grabs!




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Get Well Soon Messages. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx