Wednesday 30 December 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 66


Welcome to the final challenge for 2015 over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have three fantastic sponsors this week, Bugaboo, SLS Lines and Stitchy Bear.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Bugaboo


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue Co-ordinations card
Backing paper from The Paper Stach
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Bugaboo Fancy Chibi digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 6in x 4.5in card blank. 

To this I added a piece of blue co-ordinations card then a piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered her onto some of the co-ordination card before attaching to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom left hand side of my card to complete.

My second DT make this week is using an image from


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from Creata
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Corner punch
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Stitchy Bear All Wrapped Up digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 5in x 4.5in card.

To this I added a piece of black card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matted her onto a piece of backing card.

Finally, I added my sentiment on the bottom left hand side.

My third DT make this week is using an image from SLS LINES


Card recipe:

Kraft cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Black calligraphy pen
Boat template from Dutch Doobadoo
SLS Lines Pirate digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I traced around the boat template then cut carefully around to form the shaped card.

Next I traced around the inner part of the template to create the base, sails and flat in red, then attached to my main card using wet glue.


After colouring my image I die cut him and matted him onto some black card before attaching to my main card using foam tape.

I also die cut my sentiment and again matted onto some black card and attached with foam tape.

I finally drew a black cross on the flat to complete.




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful make's Wendy hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year too you
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dianne, our Christmas was quiet but very nice. Happy New Year to you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Wendy and super colouring on the StitchyBear image hair :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ike, I always enjoy working with your digis. x

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx