Wednesday 12 April 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 126


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination. Thank you all for joining us each time and we would love you to continue and show us more of your wonderful projects.

Card recipe: 

Hunkydory sentiment
All other elements from Create and Craft

I have cut part of the image around the umbrella and her leg to show her almost stepping out of the picture, then attached it to the front of my card using strong red tape.

The picture below shows a closer view of the front of the card.

This is also a birthday card for my cousin.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project for this challenge.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.









2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx