Wednesday 17 January 2018

Inspiration Destination Challenge 142


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects. This time we have an optional theme of dry or wet embossing, of course you do not have to follow the theme but we love it when you do.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Grey textured cardstock
White hammered cardstock
Sheena Douglass embossing folder
Sentiment from crafty stash
I have had this image in my stash for a very long time, unfortunately, I cannot remember where it is from so would be very pleased if anyone could enlighten me!

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 E04
Hair:  E53, E51, E41
Eyes:  G99, G94, Y38

I really love the way this turned out, the image reminds me so much of my granddaughter.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.




2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx