Wednesday 22 January 2020

LeAnn's World Facebook Progressive Challenge



Hi everyone, I am sharing some DT inspiration with you today. You can join in with our Facebook Progressive challenge here Le'Anns World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge



Card recipe:

White card blank
Sweet Sentiment paper 
LeAnn's World Party Time image coloured with Arteza water colour brush pens
Stamped sentiment
Bubbles embossing folder
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pads
Small strip of ribbon

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. WOW really love the image and beautifully watercolored-love the embossed bubbles too. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx