Monday 8 May 2017

Skipper's Pocket

Hi everyone, a little DT inspiration from me today using the cute freebie Skipper's pocket which you can get here https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Kraftcard
Kanban textured cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Sentiment from crafty stash
Create and Craft stickers
Imagine That Skipper's pocket image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens

This picture on the right shows the card when closed.

The picture below shows the card at an angle and before opening fully.





 
 
 




















Thanks for stopping and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


4 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx