Tuesday 2 May 2017

Elle

Hi everyone, here is a card made from a customer.  Its for her granddaughter's 18th.

Card recipe: 

Crafters Company luxury double sided cardstock, water colour cardstock and sentiment dies
Tonic scallop square dies
Create and Craft textured cardstock
Tattered Lace Champagne and number dies
Saturated Canary Wine'oclock image coloured with Copics
Make It Crafty Lonely Island image coloured with Tim Holtz Distress inks
Hougie Board to create the theatre style card

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, I'm sure your customer will love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx