Wednesday 17 May 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 128


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.  This time we have The Paper Nest Dolls as our sponsor.  Pop along to the blog and see the DT inspirations.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing papers from crafty stash
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
The Paper Nest Dolls Avery with fire flies image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this challenge.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.



2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx