Saturday 16 October 2021

LeAnn's World 101 - Wendy's Mid Month Inspiration

Hi everyone, here is my mid month DT inspiration. You can join in with our monthly challenge here LeAnn's World 101.


Here is my DT inspiration for this month




To create this project I have used the following:

White cardstock
Pale lilac Carnation Crafts cardstock
Tattered Lace stepper dies
Stamped sentiment
LeAnn's World Destiny Butterfly coloured with Copics
White gel pen





Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! I had a look at it first over at LeAnn´s Design. I fancy white design together with those pretty pastel colours. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx