Saturday 22 February 2014

Recipe:

1 sheet of CC Centura Pearl Snow White card stock
Backing papers from CC Angelica & Adam Twin Papercrafting CD
Decoupage image from the CD printed onto Photo gloss paper
The decoupage has been layered using Collall Glue Gel
Butterfly and Flower embellishments

The folds have been created using the Ultimate Pro and the Hougie Board and the wings have been glittered using a quickie glue pen and then sprinkled with glitter

The Happy Birthday sentiment was cut from a sheet of paper from the CD

I think this card definitely has the wow factor!


This is how the inside of the card looks
The insert was printed onto super smooth paper from the CD



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx