Sunday 25 May 2014

Simply Be Ice Queen Challenge

To create this card I used the following:

White card stock from crafty stash
Wax paper
Snowflake embossing folder
Tim Holtz distressed ink
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Glitter
Embossing powder
Simply Be Ice Queen digi image coloured with Promarkers
Simply Be digi sentiments

To create the background I embossed the was paper with the snowflake design, then put the design between two pieces of white card and ironed using a hot iron (not steam).  I then inked over the snowflakes with the distressed ink.

The blue snowflakes have been embossed and then glitter added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx