Sunday 12 October 2014

Daphne Sprite Colouring Competition

Hi everyone, here is another entry from me for the Daphne Sprite Colouring Competition at Kit & Clowder.

Recipe:

White card stock
Aurora Wings Daphne Sprite digi image coloured with Copics



Copics used:

Pinks:                          Greens:                   Blues:
RV02                           G85                        BG000
R81                              G94                        BG01
R85                              G99                        BG05

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my colouring.

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous colour choice and am totally loving the hair, truely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx