Wednesday 17 December 2014

Thank you


Book made for Sarah who runs the Yate and Chipping Sodbury Glow classes for weight control and fitness

Recipe:

White cardstock
Black cardstock
Backing papers and sentiments from Polkadoodles Work & Play CDs
Polkadoodles digi images from the Work & Play CDs coloured with Copics
Masks digi image by Lacy Sunshine coloured with Copics
Plastic mistletoe from crafty stash which has been heated and shaped
Tonic die letters
Flower embellishments from crafty stash

The book has been made using We R Memory Keepers The Cinch book binding machine




 
 






Thank for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I have created

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx