Wednesday 4 February 2015

Little Cutie

Good morning everyone, here is my Inspiration Destination DT make for the Anything Goes Challenge 19.  Check out the blog for more details here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ag-no-19.html

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Brown cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
Spellbinders die
Pug Hugs sentiment and digi image by Doodle Pantry coloured with Copics. You can find the image here http://doodlepantry.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=80&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=93

I added the distress ink to the edges of the topper and sentiment



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

2 comments:

  1. This cute card just makes me smile. I love it so much...the image and especially the sentiment. Great job.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn, I was really pleased with the way this one turned out. x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx