Sunday 19 April 2015

With sympathy ...

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  Unfortunately, this is a sympathy card for a friend who has recently lost her Mum.  Never a good card to make!

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Centura Pearl cardstock
Creata cardstock
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic dies
Tonic flower punch
Faux gems
Sweet Pea Poppies and Flutters by Normal J Burnells digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils



To create the card I matt and layered the digi image topper onto some card and added it to the main card which had already been matt and layered.

The flowers were made using a Tonic flower punch.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love you to become a member of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx