Monday 7 March 2016

Lil Tiger Zoo Boo

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Wild! Side Facebook Challenge March 2016.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.986042371443953&type=1.

Card recipe:  

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Gold cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Textured backing paper from crafty stash
Tonic fancy oval dies
Tim Holtz Dried Marigold distress ink
Sentiment from Polkadoodles
Lacy Sunshine freebie Lil Tiger Zoo Boo digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a slightly smaller piece of the backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut and matt and layered onto some of the gold card before adding to my main card on the left hand side using wet glue.

Finally, I die cut the sentiment and also matt and layered onto some of the gold card before adding to the bottom right hand side of my card to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx