Tuesday 4 October 2016

Julia Spiri Challenge - 4 October 2016



Hi everyone, another challenge begins today.  The theme is as always "Anything Goes with a Twist" which is Tic Tac Toe this time.  Can't wait to see your entries again this month.  All links shown below.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Purple co-ordinations cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
White lace from crafty stash
Faux pearls
Julia Spiri The Paris Collection set coloured with Copics
Tattered Lace Shutter Card dies

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
 

 




Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx