Wednesday 9 November 2016

Marianne's Hamster

Hi everyone, its my turn to be one of the November GDT for Imagine That!  Why not come along and join in the fun. You can find the new releases here along with all the other images Imagine That Store

Here is my second GDT inspiration for 9th November 2016 using another of the new releases.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Kanban textured cardstock
Creata cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies
Imagine That  Marianne's Hamster new release image and sentiment coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my GDT inspiration.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx