Wednesday 4 January 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 119


Welcome to a new look challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

I would also like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2017.

My DT project this week is using a gorgeous image from Jade Dragonne.

Card recipe: 

White hammered DL card blank
Pink co-ordinations cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Alcohol Inks in various colours
White paint pen
Jade Dragonne Skirt and Boots image coloured with Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this week's challenge.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx