Wednesday 15 February 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 122


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.

Card recipe: 

Crafters Companion kraft cardstock
Backing paper from DCWV
White super smooth cardstock
Stamped sentiment and frame from crafty stash
All other stamped elements from Sheena Douglass coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens

I have also made this card for my son's birthday.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated and I would love it even more if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx