Monday 25 December 2017

Owen

Hi everyone, here is what I've created for my grandson's Christmas card using the techniques learned from Alyce Keegan at  Kit and Clowder in the latest project video.
 
Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
Creata patterned papers
Patterned paper from crafty stash
Kanban cardstock
Satin ribbon from crafty stash
Chinese coins from crafty stash
Hessian for framing
Tag (when it arrives)
Completed front picture created by the Kit and Clowder Markers Class

The picture on the right shows the card when closed.






This picture on the left shows the card inside when fully opened.










And finally, this picture on the right shows the back of the card which is where I will write a message.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx