Tuesday 8 May 2018

Chloe (Trudi)

Hi everyone, here is a 21st birthday project ordered by my cousin for her granddaughter.

Recipe: 
  
Cinch Binding Boards
Photograph paper
White hammered cardstock
Papers from DCWV
Photographs provided by cousin
Tonic sentiment dies
Spellbinders key die
Tattered Lace letters and number dies
The Cinch Binder





Here are the inside pages 
































And finally the back view



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 21st gift full of memories. Love the front cover with the word dies and how you have filled the pages.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project. I'm sure your cousin was pleased and her grandaughter drlighted to receive such an unique gift.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx