Thursday 14 June 2018

Jean

Hi everyone, here is a project I am making for my sister-in-law who is the most caring person I know.  She has been through a tough time recently and deserves a little TLC herself.

This is using the Tim Jeffs's Cheetah image provided to Kit & Clowder Colouring Classes.  I absolutely adore this image and hope I've done him proud.

I intend to frame this finished piece rather than make a card.

I used Copics, a white gel pen, Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink and stamped sentiments from my crafty stash.























Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx