Wednesday 22 August 2018

Poppy Elf

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Aurora Wings Challenge 70.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Red textured paper from crafty stash
Yellow textured paper from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop circle dies
Tattered Lace Poppy dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Aurora Wings Poppy Elf image coloured with Copics

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, EO4
Hair:  E31, E51, E50
Eyes:  YR83, YR61
Poppies:  R59, R37, R35, Y21, Y11, Black

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful card and image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and dramatic Wendy! The deep reds just blow me away and what a fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the depth of colour on those poppies Wendy. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining in with the sketch challenge at Aurora Wings this time.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card. I really love your poppies.... They are so dramatic in this dark red. Beautifully done. Thanks a lot for taking part in our challenge over at Aurora Wings challengeblog. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The contrast of deep red against white looks stunning here, Wendy. Rich, bold, and elegant all at the same time. Fabulous work! Thank you for joining our sketch challenge at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx