Wednesday 26 September 2018

Pippi

Hi everyone, here is a card made using the gorgeous freebie from Julia Spiri.

I am entering this into the Group Colouring Challenge here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1154247754741057&type=3.

Card recipe: 

White card blank from Clarity Stamps
White Neenah cardstock
Kraft paper from crafty stash
Orange patterned paper from crafty stash
Tonic scallop circle dies
Julia Spiri Freebie image Pippi coloured with Copics

You can view all Julia's images here Julia's images.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx