Sunday 8 September 2019

Chloe

Hi everyone, here is a card made for my friend's granddaughter's 21st birthday.  She has done a lot of horse riding so I hope she'll like this.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Mi-Teintes paper by Canson
Backing cardstock from DCWV
Gold mirror cardstock
Tattered Lace rectangle and number dies
Spellbinders Flourish and key dies
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Image from Kit & Clowder January 2108 pencils class coloured with Prismacolor pencils
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx