Friday 25 October 2019

Gnomes

Hello everyone, here are a couple of cards made using the freebie gnome images from Kit and Clowder.

Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Patterned paper from one of Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit pad
Black fine liner
Freebie gnome image coloured with Copics










Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Yellow and Pink patterned cardstock
Tonic scallop square dies
Spellbinders leaf die
Nuvo pearl drops
Freebie gnome image coloured with Copics
Die cut mini blooms flower embellishments

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx