Thursday 2 July 2020

Cute as a Button July Facebook Progressive Challenge




Here is my DT inspiration for this month.



Card recipe:

Silver card blank
White cartridge cardstock
Green co-ordinations cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Stamped sentiment
White Gel pen
Cute as a Button Peacock Mermaid coloured with Arteza coloured pencils
Tattered Lace dies

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Such a glamorous creation! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where anything goes. Good Luck and HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. That image is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #77 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Fred She Said. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx