Sunday 1 November 2020

Stampers Delights Winter Mystery Box 1st November 2020

 



Hi everyone, there is a new Winter Mystery Box over at Stampers Delights.   Check out the amazing DT inspirations.
Here is my DT inspiration.
  

Card recipe:

Black cardstock
White cardstock
Pink cardstock
Lynda Chapman's Beyond Concept dies
Tonic scallop oval dies
One of the Stampers Delights Winter Mystery Box from coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Glitter pen

I love blue and white together, it looks so cool.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Great card, loverly colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx