Wednesday 30 December 2020

Happy New Year

Hello everyone, here is a card made by me today, I don't usually make New Year cards but seeing as 2020 has been an awful year or most people, I thought I would start 2021 on a positive note!

Card recipe:  


White cardstock
Patterned paper by Red Button
Black cardstock
Tattered Lace gnome dies
Stamped gnomes from one of Lynda Chapman's collections
2021 calendar
Silver metallic embossing powder
Versamark ink pad

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx