Thursday 21 January 2021

More special cards for key workers and care home assistants

Good morning everyone, here are some more cards made for key workers and care home residents, check out the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/256471319154960.

Its a group created to donate all our handmade cards/projects to people who might not necessarily receive any like this.


Card recipe:

White cardstock
Gold mirror cardstock
Elements from one of Hunkydory flower kits
Elements from a very old Crafters Companion Flower Fairy kits

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love if you follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx