Thursday 1 July 2021

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st July 2021

 Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st July 2021 

to 27th July 2021



 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



 Morgan's Artworld new Shop is now open for business.
You can visit Shop HERE!



Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my CT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Red cardstock
Crafters Companion white luxury cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Tattered Lace sentiment die
Morgan's Artworld Winter 5 coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my CT inspiration.

Feedback is very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful image and so beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx