Saturday 26 March 2022

Stampers Delights Sponsorship 2nd 26th March 2022

Hi everyone, check out the Stampers Delights Sponsorship Team projects this month over at Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog.


Here is my DT inspiration.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Designer paper from Clarity
Tonic rectangle die
Stampers Delights Chibi Mermaid Trion Happy Hour coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Glitter pen

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! Thank you for joining us on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Wendy - love that background paper.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx